Last Updated: 11/19/2017 12:29 AM
Right out of the pages of Southern Living Magazine is this Turn of the Century Neo-Classical Revival with enchanting Queen Anne Porch in the Heart of Ginter Park! Situated on a gorgeous, landscaped, half acre, "Gardener's Lot", this 1915 Charmer is a Designer's Paradise, Rich in Architectural details, and offers a lovely entrance foyer, formal living room with fireplace flanked by custom designed cabinets and bookshelves, large, extended dining room with Bay window and window seats, family room with fireplace open to a Gourmet Chef's kitchen with Cherry cabinets, granite tops, Samsung appliances, large center island with 5 burner gas range, recessed lighting, pantry/laundry room, beautiful Sun room with Jeffersonian windows, "Old School House" flooring "pickled" with a designer's touch, new antique brick fireplace featuring gas logs, and French leaded glass wood doors flanked by hand-made cabinets and bookshelves. Second floor offers a lovely master suite with fireplace, master bath, a "Boudoir" or 4th bedroom, rear corner bedroom with fireplace, guest room, rear staircase, remodeled hall bath, and finished 3rd floor,. Rear patio, garage/garden cottage, w/ covered patio and more!!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
4,194 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Awning, Thermal Window, Bay Window(s)
- 5. Brick, Gas Burning, Stone.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Stone Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Unfinished Garage, 1 Car, Off Street, Unpaved.
- Porch, Side Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Metal, Composition
- Board Fence, Rear