Last Updated: 11/22/2017 3:02 PM
Absolutely charming cottage style home on private lot in established West Cobb neighborhood. Top schools. Freshly painted exterior. Newer roof. Gorgeous yard w/ emerald zoysia sod. Master on the main. Formal living & dining rooms. Great room with custom built-ins, brick floor, and fireplace + family room w/ beamed ceilings and masonry fireplace. Hardwoods throughout. New light fixtures. Newer HVAC and hot water heater. Separate 2 car detached garage w/ storage area and space for workshop. Storybook perfect. This one won't last.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,572 sq. ft
Burnt Hickory Hills
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features