Pride of ownership is evident from the moment you walk through the front door. Gorgeous Single Family Home on over a 1/4 of an acre lot!Large grass area for all of your outdoor activities. 3 bedroom 1 bath with a bonus room off the living room area that could be used for an office or extra living space. Living-room and dinning room area have lovely wood flooring.Newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, soft close drawers, new tile flooring.Finished basement with gas fireplace, wood flooring, and bar for entertaining.Close to PA turnpike, within walking distance to Parx Casino, right around the corner from the Neshaminy Mall and Bensalem Firefighter Field Community Park. Huge detached 2-car garage with more parking available in driveway. This home is showcase ready for the next buyer that wants to move right in and unpack. Schedule your showings today and Find Yourself Home!
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,056 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,056 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,850
Median Sold Price $259,900
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS