Location! Location! This spectacular home located in upscale swim/tennis community is looking for a new family. Meticulously loved & maintained. New roof, new stainless steel appliances & granite in kitchen, new exterior & interior paint, new carpet. Oversized family room with second staircase. Bedroom & full bath on main. Full finished basement with bath. Possibility to join the Berkeley Lake HOA for only $275/yr and have full access to lake. Great schools, shopping & dining close by. All the work has been done, just move in and enjoy this wonderful area.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Concrete Siding
5,738 sq. ft
Miramont At Berkeley Lake
5,738 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Roof Vent Fans, Cable In Street, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Library
- Upstairs, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,110 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,628 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Vacuum, Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Gas logs.
- Burglar Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Vaulted, Foyer 2 Story, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Rear Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Sloped.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $564,450
Median Sold Price $479,950
Days On Site 119
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)