Last Updated: 11/21/2017 11:55 AM
Custom built home in Hernando Beach South with all the bells and whistles. Vaulted ceilings, central vacuum, hurricane rated windows, jetted tub, storage above closets, zoned light switches, underground utilities, work shop area with dedicated circuits, downstairs bonus room, craft area, 7 person spa, oversized screened lanai, intercom system, floating dock, seawall, conduit in place for electric to dock, chair lift for stairs, 10' ceilings, 50 year roof, solid surface counters in kitchen, closed loop hot water system, new exterior paint, driveway recently repainted, return air in every room, lanai pre-piped for wetbar, wired for surround sound in living area, alarm system in place, metal hurricane shutters, landscaped. Flood insurance is $678 per year.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,438 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Split Plan
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum, Intercom System
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Solid Surface Counter, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Volume
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Car Garage.
- Patio Screened
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Ramp, Seawall, Gutters, Outdoor Lights. Paved Road.