Last Updated: 11/22/2017 4:27 AM
Charming beach cottage located in the relaxed, eclectic Palisades area of Capistrano Beach. This cozy home is improved with hardwood floors, dual pane windows and skylights(Loads of natural light), gourmet kitchen, open ceilings, large family-sunroom that leads to a spacious outdoor viewing deck. Inviting entry with dutch door leads to a warm front parlor-living room with fireplace. The master bedroom and bath are on the main floor as well as a second bedroom/office. There are two studio size lower level ensuite bedrooms with separate entrances that open to a large, private, fenced backyard with covered patio and outdoor BBQ. Two large side yards for storage and backyard access. The two car garage is finished with storage cabinets and sink, painted garage floor and drywall. The property location is convenient to Palisades Elementary, a day care, and swim school, Costco, Big Five Sports, Sprouts, TJ Maxx, and soon to open Home Goods Store. Freeway access is proximate. Dana Point Harbor, San Clemente, and San Juan Capistrano are within 3-6 miles. Great family home or potential investment property.
Single Family, Bungalow
4 Full/1 Half
2,609 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Balcony, Covered, Deck
- Lot View
- City, Hill
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Gutters, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk.