Amazing opportunity to live on a private, spring fed pond and fish in your back yard! Large eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar, granite, and stainless appliances open to vaulted family room with gas logs fireplace - perfect entertaining layout! Owner's suite with access to rear deck features a spa type bath with large shower, garden tub, and walk-in closet. Additional main level features include formal dining room and laundry. The upper level has 3 over-sized bedrooms and 2 baths. Full unfinished basement, rocking chair front porch. New exterior paint / newer roof.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Private Water Service, Public Wa
Brick Front, Concrete Siding
2,875 sq. ft
W J COOPER
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Bath Stubbed, Concrete, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond Front, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $289,416
Median Sold Price $230,600
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service