Beautifully renovated five large bedrooms and four baths home in an amazing, sought after community of Fairway Canyon. This home offers a large dinning room, living room, and family room with a fireplace. The large kitchen has granite counter tops, island, plenty of cabinet space for storage and a walk in pantry. The master suite has two separate walk in closet, separate tub & shower, and double sinks. The inside of this home has been custom painted with warm clean colors. Plenty of windows to usher in lots of natural light. The lower floor and all the bathrooms have new laminate flooring. Has a den/office/game room upstairs, an upstairs laundry area, RV/boat parking outside area, four car tandem garage, with large backyard perfect for entertaining. The association amenities includes two pools; one of which is a junior size olympic pool, spa, picnic area, playground, gym, club house and many more. Conveniently located to schools, parks and the 10 freeway.
Single Family, 2 Story
3,748 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Loft, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Spa, Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $359,000
Median Sold Price $339,944
Days On Site 78
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS