Last Updated: 9/20/2017 7:27 AM
Exquisite, charming & elegant custom expansion-renov by award winning architect on gorgeous private near 1/2 acre setting on prettiest st in CC Hills! Exceptional quality & design, Sun filled embassy sz rms, soaring clngs, Rumford fplc, zoned HVAC, Sonos sound systm, Chefs kitch w Thermador, Sub Zero, Bosch, 3 car gar, multi-decks overlook sanctuary like gardens & so much more
Single Family, 3 Story
Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding
Yes - 3 spaces
Country Club Hills
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Recreation Room, Storage, Foyer, Loft, Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Built-in Shelves, Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Crown Molding, Laundry Chute, Window Blinds, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Covered, Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Private Roads, Premium Lot, Partial Wood.
From Chain Bridge: South Glebe Rd, left Old Glebe Rd, immediate right Dittmar, keep right to stay on Dittmar, Left Vermont, Right 35th Street, Left Venice Only 1 stop light to DC!
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $635,000
Median sold price $577,500
Days On Market 70
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS