Extravagance galore in this former Model, custom built KB Home! Located in the Hawthorne @ Mahogany Hills community in Murrieta, this 2-story, Energy Efficient home offers approx. 2528 sqft of living space perfect for entertaining and providing plenty of room for the family. Large Great Room flooded with natural light as well as recessed lighting and gorgeous upgraded tile flooring, which opens to the large kitchen with java stained maple cabinets, custom counters adorned with custom tile back splash, all stainless steel appliances including the gas stove, microwave, dishwasher and french door refrigerator with freezer drawer below. The kitchen also has a glass door pantry and dining/breakfast nook area between the kitchen and Great Room, which leads out to the rear patio through the glass slider. Main floor guest room and guest bath with shower. Upstairs has a HUGE loft area that could be used as a play room, media room, or family room. Master bedroom and bath with dual sinks and walk-in closet and upgraded carpeting. Three more guest rooms with mirrored closet doors and another guest bathroom upstairs. Incredible landscaping both front and rear. Covered front porch and the rear yard offers a patio, lawn and sand/play area surrounded by vinyl and block wall fencing. Indoor laundry room with wash/dryer included and cabinets above. Attached 2-car garage with epoxy flooring. Solar included, home entertainment/ audio system and hardwired/ready for a security system.
Single Family, Craftsman
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater
2,528 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Energy Star Appliance(S), Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- No Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Fire Sprinklers, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, Direct Garage Access.
- Concrete, Front Porch, Slab
- Tile, Concrete
- Lot View
- Mountain, Park
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $459,900
Median sold price $426,750
Days On Market 73
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS