Stately fieldstone front 4 bedroom luxury home in Country Walk. This grand 3 and a half bath, 3920 sq. ft home, on a premium fenced in lot is surrounded by a 25 acre park with tennis courts, baseball fields, jogging and walking paths and a play lot. This home features a meticulously landscaped lot with a tiered walkway that draws you to the covered front porch through the front door with a custom transom into a dramatic two story foyer with picture frame moulding. The Owner expanded the original footprint of the home by 4 ft. in all directions. There is an office on the first floor with double French doors off the foyer, which could also double as a guest room. The living room and formal dining room are spectacular with floor to ceiling windows that flood the rooms with natural sunlight, 5~ crown moulding, wainscoting, designer paint colors, custom window treatments, gleaming hardwood floors, and down lighting throughout. This open, inviting floor plan allows you to enjoy casual elegance at every turn. The eat in kitchen was designed with a chef in mind with 42~ cabinets, 7 foot granite island, corian counters, garbage disposal, pantry, all open to the bright and airy sunroom. Sliders to a tiered EP Henry concrete patio and fire pit make it the perfect home for entertaining. The kitchen flows seamlessly into the family room with an impressive fieldstone front wood burning fireplace with custom mantle. The perfect place to relax and unwind. The large laundry room is on the main floor with a work counter, cabinets and a sink. The master suite is an oasis of luxury with a sitting room, coffered ceilings, down lighting, lavish master bath with soaking tub, double sinks and a stall shower and two walk in closets. A Jack and Jill bath is shared by the Princess suite with a sitting room and a sizeable walk in closet and another very large bedroom. There is a junior suite with its own bath and walk in closet.Partially finished basement with 9~ ceilings, offers plenty of remaining storage space in the unfinished section for all of your belongings, bilco door for easy access to the outside and a shed for extras. No association fees, 2 car garage, public water, sewer and gas, 2 zone heat and air. Alarm system, 12 zone sprinkler system. Close to I-295, NJ Turnpike, Rts. 130 and 206. Too many features to mention~..a must see.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Mansfield Township Public Schools
NORTHERN BURL. CO. REG. SR. H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,920 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Stone, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System, In Ground Sprinklers
- Full, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court, Landscaped. Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $329,950
Median Sold Price $308,000
Days On Site 109
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS