From the moment you walk into this home, you will feel the charm and fall in love with the bright open floor plan with tons of character. There are hardwood floors throughout most of the house. Don't miss the built-ins and the fireplace in the living room! A generous family room with vaulted ceilings is adjacent to the eat in kitchen. Enjoy warm summer evenings on the sprawling wraparound deck which overlooks the private back yard, and the natural surroundings. Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms, and a full bath. There is also one large bedroom on the first floor and full bath perfect for guests. There is ample storage space in the basement with a full walk out to the driveway which can easily park 3-4 cars, as well as includes a 1 car garage. Recent upgrades include a new gas heating system. Enjoy the fenced in yard and easy commuting location. Move in and make it your own!
Single Family, Cape Cod
Gas Water Heater, City
Private Sewer System
1,958 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
CHOICE OF 5
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Steam, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- French Door
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Underground Parking, Off Street.
- Fiber shingle
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach, Biking/Fitness Trail. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $714,900
Median sold price $565,000
Days On Market 70
Sales-List Price 101.3%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network