Welcome home to this oversized, true 4 bedroom raised ranch, which was the builder's own home when built. This home is tucked away at the end of the cul-de-sac, affording a lovely, private setting while also being in a neighborhood - the best of both worlds! The main level offers a spacious living room with hardwood floors, fireplace with a lovely granite surround & large bay window; large kitchen & dining area with custom maple cabinets, granite countertops, new stainless appliances, large island & hardwood floors; 4 bedrooms with hardwood floors; full bath with tiled tub/shower and new countertop, plus a half bath. On the finished walkout lower level with its separate entrance, you'll find a family room with wood stove & new carpet; a full bath plus an office/bonus room. Updates include: freshly painted interior & exterior (2017); roof (2016); furnace & HW heater (2009); Pella windows; newly refinished HW floors; repointed chimney. Great, flexible floor plan & a great location!
Single Family, Split Entry, Raised Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, City
Private Sewer System
2,183 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
None, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Wood, Stone
- Gas Heat, Coal, Hot Water.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces.
- Shakes, Frame
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach, Biking/Fitness Trail. Conservation Area, Close To School, Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads, Paved Road, Level.