Nestled away on a cul-de-sac in Dover, this home is enveloped with privacy and comfort while located in close proximity to major highways, grocery stores, and dining. Set on 1.72 acres, this cape is located in a desirable North-end neighborhood. When pulling up to the home, you will notice the paved driveway and 3-car attached garage, providing plenty of room for both parking and storage. A fenced in front yard creates a polished look while an abundance of trees surrounding the property assists in created a secluded area for its owners. In the mornings, enjoy your coffee on the beautiful farmer's porch. Inside you will find beautiful flooring throughout, while the large kitchen includes oak cabinets, a center island, recessed lighting and exposed ceiling beams. Recent updates to the kitchen include a new dishwasher and microwave oven, while the laundry room features a new washer and dryer. In the living room, unwind for the evening as you enjoy the beautiful brick wood fireplace. Each bedroom includes its own closet, while the 4-season sun room features radiant heat flooring and a hot-tub. On hot summer days, stay cool with Central Air, and let natural light pour in through the multiple windows located throughout the home.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
Public Sewer, Private Sewer System, Septic
2,480 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Generator, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- First Floor Laundry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,480 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Stove.
- Entrance Inside, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Woodburning Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Driveway, RV Parking.
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $359,900
Median Sold Price $305,000
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network