Last Updated: 11/19/2017 3:13 AM
Off the beaten path, yet convenient to all, you're sure to be delighted by this custom built log home perfectly situated on 4 acres. Small pond with several footbridges enhance the natural beauty of this unique property. Loving maintained by the original owners, you'll discover a spacious living area highlighted by cathedral ceilings and stone fireplace with pellet stove. Kitchen has been updated with solid surface counter tops and breakfast bar inviting a casual family lifestyle. Finished family room , full bath and a summer kitchen on the lower level walk out allows easy access to the beautiful outdoors. Multi-level screen porches unite both levels making entertaining a breeze or just the perfect relaxing spot to end your day. Outside, you'll find a large kennel, an oversized workshop w/electricity and pellet stove, and ample parking area. Endless options for the new owners - Schedule your preview today.
Single Family, Log
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service
Private Sewer System
1,728 sq. ft
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Laminate
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hot Water.
- Full, Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Laundry Chute, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, Breakfast Bar, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 10 Parking Spaces.
- Screened Porch, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Gentle Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Extra Storage, Garden, Kennel. Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Gentle Slope, Public Roads, Unpaved Road, Wooded.
M:17 B:25 L:0