Last Updated: 1/22/2018 10:15 AM
Pride of ownership is evident throughout this home located in desirable Holiday Hills neighborhood close to walking trails and Mt. Holiday. This home features an open floor plan, all new wood floors and trim, new gas fireplace, gorgeous main floor master suite w/ whirlpool tub, & spacious vanity area. Lower level has an inviting Family/Game Room along with 4th bedroom with walk-in close and egress window. Basement is also plumbed and framed for bathroom. Lots of storage in the lower level along with a workshop. Bonus room above the garage could be used as another bedroom, office/study. If that's not enough it also has a nice private deck with built in grill that over looks all lush landscaping with a garden house to grow your vegetables and fruits in the summer months. Call today for a private showing.
Single Family, Ranch, Craftsman
Gas Water Heater, Softener Rent, Municipality, No
Brick, Frame, Wood
2,885 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Traverse City Area Public School
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Foyer, Mud Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,550 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,335 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Freezer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Finished, Bath Stubbed, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Fireplace, Gas Burning, Stove.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Built-in Shelves, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Brick, Frame
- Deck, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Garden, BBQ, Gutters, TV Antenna. Corner, Subdivision, Community Maintenance, Asphalt, Wooded, Level.