Perfectly updated throughout, this charming home offers bright and open living spaces! Upgraded kitchen with exotic "Blue Louise" granite counters, stainless appliances, and breakfast room. Family room with cozy pellet stove and access to the Timber Tek deck over open back yard, perfect for entertaining! Main and upper level hardwood floors, main level laundry room, all bathrooms updated. Owner's suite with attached bath and walk-in closet. Finished lower level rec room with walk out access to paver patio. Welcome home!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
3,175 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Other, Electric service available
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,124 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,051 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Corner, Cul-De-Sac.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $599,900
Median Sold Price $486,500
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS