Beautiful house in the highly desired golf community of Woodfin Ridge in district 2. The house boasts an open and split bedroom floor plan complete with trey ceilings and crown molding. There are 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms downstairs along with a downstairs office/study and generously sized bonus room on the second floor that could serve as 2 additional bedrooms if wanted. The master suite is highly spacious and features a fireplace, tile shower and 2 walk in closets. Both HVAC units have been replaced in the past 18 months. Outside is a large composite deck perfect for entertaining guests.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Aluminum/Vinyl, Brick Veneer
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Walk-In Closet
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Self-Cleaning Oven, Convection Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Electric Oven, Warming Drawer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Tilt Out Windows, Thermal Window
- 2. Gas logs.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Stairs - Fixed, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Alarm, Walk-in Closets, Split Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Deck, Front Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Club House, Playground, Tennis Court. Golf Course, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities, Clubhouse
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $199,900
Median Sold Price $177,000
Days On Site 93
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Greenville MLS - SC