Just imagine living here and enjoying this VIEW every day! This breathtaking home has a modern design with clean lines and so much open space. And then thereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s the view - it overlooks the harbor and has a view down the coast to Dana Point and to the snowcapped mountains on a clear day. Sit and enjoy the ocean breezes and watch the boats sail by from your deck, main living areas or master bedroom. Floor to ceiling windows in the living room with a fireplace, wet bar, and sliders to the front deck create
Single Family, Contemporary, 3 Story
Public Water Service
Public Sewer, Sewer Connected
2,280 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft, Walk-In Pantry
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Home Warranty Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Wet Bar, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Covered, Deck, Concrete, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Ocean, Water, Harbor View, Coastline View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Common Walls, Sidewalks. Suburban, Curbs Walk, Ocean Front, Rolling.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $589,000
Median Sold Price $551,000
Days On Site 74
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: San Diego MLS