***Turnkey! SELLER MOTIVATED! Charming 3 bedroom 3 1/2 bath home with Mountain and Community Views! Office/Den can easily be converted to a 4th bedroom by adding a closet. It showcases a large upstairs loft and adjacent and private bedroom with in-suite full bath and walk-in closet! Perfect for a game room and guests or teen room, etc. The open and airy kitchen features granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, double-oven, stove-top, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, and plenty of cabinets and counter space. The adjoining family room is great for friendly get-togethers with a cozy fireplace to boot. Custom shutters adorn the windows throughout. Enjoy the night-time views around the built-in fire pit in the backyard. The home is nestled within walking distance to dog parks, tot lots, a large community park, and walking paths. Low HOA and Murrieta Schools. Recently painted and meticulously maintained, this home is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy all that it has to offer. Come and see for yourself ~ you won't regret it!
Single Family, Cape Cod
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
Concrete, Frame, Glass, Stucco
2,699 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Loft, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Area, Gas Dryer Hookup, Inside
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Family Room, Fire Pit.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, No Parking, Driveway, 3 Car Garage.
- Stucco, Frame, Glass, Concrete
- Balcony, Concrete, Patio, Front Porch
- Lot View
- Glass, Wood, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $444,520
Median sold price $410,000
Days On Market 76
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS