Magically situated on a lovely 2.10 acre manicured parcel, this Neo Classic Home has been updated and architecturally redesigned over the many loving years of ownership. Reminecent of a cedar shake english country home this property offers a timeless elegance. The front covered formal entrance offers a blue stone entrance leading to a formal foyer with inlaid wood floor and sweeping staircase leading to the second level.The first level offers a formal fire placed living room,Formal dining room with built ins, fireplaced gathering room, a cathedral ceiling Custom kitchen with large eat in area and fire placed seating area all leading to a sun drenched deck area with access to the level back lawn area with sports court.A first floor bedroom with full bath, powder room and mudroom area leading to garage.The second level offers three spacious bedrooms.The Master Suite,perfectly proportioned offers two walk in closets with built in's a spa like bath with over sized soaking tub and Italian tiled walk in shower.The lower level offers a separate bedroom with adjoining bath, spacious family room,bonus/office room and a sunroom with walk out capacity.There is a large unfinished area for storage along with housing the maintained mechanicals.This sun drenched parcel is surrounded by level pastoral fields located minutes from Nashua and all of its conveniences.Hollis at its very finest, central air conditioning, hard wood floors, custom millwork,tasteful in every aspect!Very nice indeed.
Single Family, Craftsman, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service
Wood Frame, Cedar Exterior, Shake, Shingle, Wood S
Private Sewer System, Septic
5,380 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
HOLLIS PRIMARY SCHOOL
HOLLIS BROOKLINE MIDDLE SCH
HOLLIS-BROOKLINE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,204 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Wall Oven, Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Daylight, Partially Finished, Storage, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Wood-burning, 2 or More Fireplaces.
- Additional Interior Features
- Woodburning Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Shakes, Cedar, Shingle
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Basketball Court, Landscaped. Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $698,900
Median Sold Price $520,000
Days On Site 114
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network