RARE FIND!! UNDER $200 a FT./ HISTORIC & "LIKE NEW"! =2,683+/- ft total LIVING AREAS, PRIVATE PARKING .Builders ADDED ADDITION on back and ADDED UPSTAIRS LIVING AREAS (766+/_ ft) PLUS FINISHED BASEMENT (404+/-ft basement). SPECIAL FEATURES: STORAGE up & down, 2 BEDROOMS on MAIN LEVEL, 3 OUTSIDE LIVING areas, COVERED patio, 2 CAR PARKING, IN- LAW AREA, easy yard- 10 minutes, BONUS room up! NEW": roofing, exterior walls- 105 milled wood, front porch top/ bottom, deck, concrete patio, back fencing,landscaping-grass/scrubs,rebuilt driveway. INSIDE-'upscale' kitchen- 'bells & whistles'(stainless, granite, ++oven, 'classic' vent hood,'BARN DOOR', state of art baths- master shower(full marble) 'furniture' vanities', original fireplaces, INSULATED old/new walls, ceilings up & basement flooring, refinished & added HARDWOOD flooring & tile, fresh paint in/out, large laundry room! MECHANICAL- NEW heat & air (2 ), REPLACED sewer line, NEW electrical & plumbing! 'VALUE' $$-UNMISTAKABLE!!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
PUTNAM, W E
CARVER, G W
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Office
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Daylight, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Fireplace, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Driveway.
- Wood, Concrete
- Lot View
- Mountain, City
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities, Jogging Path
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $125,000
Median Sold Price $143,000
Days On Site 102
Sales-List Price 95.7%
SOURCE: Greater Alabama MLS