Last Updated: 9/25/2017 1:27 AM
Beautiful colonial with 3 completely finished levels in Locust Grove VA. Spacious 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bath home. Huge master bedroom with enormous walk-in closet. Master bath with corner soaker tub, sep shower, and dual vanities. Upper-level laundry room, bright kitchen opens to family room, center island with seating area. Home built for entertainment, large deck, patio, and in-ground pool.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
3,519 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Recreation Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Heat Pump.
- Entrance Inside, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Insulated Window, Vinyl Frame
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Paved Road.
I-95 exit 130 (Culpeper) take Route 3 West, Appx 17.5 miles, right onto Somerset Ridge Rd right onto Pheasant Ridge Road, house on the right.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $279,949
Median sold price $236,500
Days On Market 97
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS