Buckhead living at its finest! High-end furniture included for a nominal cost - truly move-in-ready! Unique, spacious, luxurious 12th floor condo with a city view and so many features (see uploaded doc for complete details) â“ here are just a few: 2 balconies; master garden tub; 2 deeded parking spaces; storage, large square footage, built-in shelving. Fitness center, 24-hr. concierge; pool, tennis, clubroom; library, hot water, Cable/Internet (wired for Google Fiber). Easy equity potential! Close to everything - yet on secluded 6-acre terrain. Walk to PATH400 Greenway (which will join the BeltLine) and to Buckhead Loopâs shops and restaurants. Easy access to GA-400, Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza, Brookhaven, Sandy Springs, and Midtown/Downtown Atlanta.
Single Family-Attached, High-Rise, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,808 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Dryer, Washer, Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Handicapped Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Handicapped Access, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Street Parking, 2 Car Garage, Assigned Parking Space, Drive Under/Built-In, Garage, Guest Parking.
- Tar Gravel
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Physical Fit Facilities, Walk to Shopping, Gazebo, Tennis Court. End Unit, Sloped, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $419,900
Median sold price $254,900
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service