Dazzling views from the 12th floor. Move in ready with high-end elegant furniture included! HOA fee includes High-speed Internet & Cable! Floor-to-ceiling windows in both the bedroom and living room, each with its own balcony! As spacious and quiet as a detached home, but affordable and with all of the amenities, within a 6-acre park-like setting. Features a master garden tub; 2 deeded parking spaces; storage! Fitness center, 24-hr. concierge; pool, tennis, clubroom; library; hot water. Wired for Google Fiber! Easy equity potential! Close to everything that matters! Walk to PATH400 Greenway and to Buckhead Loopâs shops and restaurants. Easy access to GA-400, Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza, Brookhaven, Sandy Springs, and Midtown/Downtown Atlanta.
Single Family-Attached, High-Rise, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,808 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Dryer, Washer, Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Handicapped Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Handicapped Access, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Street Parking, 2 Car Garage, Assigned Parking Space, Drive Under/Built-In, Garage, Guest Parking.
- Tar Gravel
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Physical Fit Facilities, Walk to Shopping, Gazebo, Tennis Court. End Unit, Sloped, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $415,000
Median Sold Price $284,000
Days On Site 78
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service