Last Updated: 11/23/2017 9:39 PM
Talk about unique! This is not your average home, this home has been remodeled with character and attention to design. The welcoming open living, dining and kitchen area is a great place to entertain with large windows high ceilings and warm colors. The kitchen has wood cabinets, hand troweled concrete counter tops with a large bar top. Featured in the master bedroom is a comfortable and cozy feel with built in shelving, a reading area, large walk- in closet and access to the outdoor patio. Every bedroom has its own bathroom and are both unique in their own way. From built in bunk beds to the hand crafted barn door on antique rollers, this home will leave you speechless. Finally end the tour in the private and secluded back yard with a large patio area a hot tub, tv area and fire pit covered and shaded to accommodate throughout the day.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
City, Gas Water Heater
Frame, Stucco, Site Built
1,810 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Gas Service Municipal, Telephone, Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Walk-In Closet
- FamilyRm Combo, Kitchen Combo, Floor - Wood
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Utility Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile, Combined Tub/Shower, Floor - Wood, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Concrete, Wood
- Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Chandelier, Smoke Alarm, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Stucco, Frame
- Built Up, Asphalt
- Lot Dimensions
- .0 to .24 AC
- Stone, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Hot Tub. Cul-De-Sac.