Take a virtual tour of this immaculate unit in The Pines 55+ building at sought after Reading Woods, then come see for yourself how easy and comfortable living here will be! Lovely & efficient describes this one bedroom plus den home offering southern exposure,open foyer with oak flooring,cherry & granite kitchen with stainless appliances( including refrigerator),living room with oversized slider leading to a sun drenched patio, Master bedroom fit for a king, or a queen (or both) boasting a large walk-in closet. A full bath with walk in shower and a separate laundry/storage room including new full size, side by side washer & dryer. You'll appreciate the peaceful color pallet, gorgeous crown moldings,and ample storage including a large pantry.Nothing to do but move yourself in and enjoy this beautiful property situated in a park like setting yet convenient to all area amenities.This is first floor, one level living at it's best!
Gas Water Heater, City
956 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Range-Oven, Intercom System, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Handicapped Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top, Handicapped Access, Recessed Lights, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Shared Driveway.
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Gazebo. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $629,900
Median sold price $499,900
Days On Market 79
Sales-List Price 101.3%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network