First time offered -Prestigious Heritage Hills Community! 3 bedroom End Unit backs up to distance views of trees!Open floor plan with walkout finished basement- full windows makes the lower level with built in shelving provide quality living space . Very private home-site with raised deck off kitchen overlooking the scenic tree views. Lots of light filtering through the dramatic two story family room palladium windows flanking the marble surround wood burning fireplace. Main entrance to house is side yard to foyer with Dining room and Living room on either side. Two story Family room opens up to neutral white cabinets and appliances with eat in kitchen with bar counter. The stairs currently have a chair lift that brings you up to a wide landing then into the cathedral ceiling main bedroom with bay window bump-out garden tub and two walk-in closets. Two more bedrooms, laundry room and 2 full bathrooms. A one car attached garage back door leads into the hall and powder room. The basement has plenty of storage built in with a cedar closet. This home shows with pride of original ownership and careful attention to keeping it in excellent condition. This home comes with a 1 year home warranty provided at settlement.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,108 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Other, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,108 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Hot Water.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $589,500
Median Sold Price $577,500
Days On Site 135
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS