Surround yourself with stunning vistas from every room, and entertain in style with an expansive terrace off the sunroom leading to manicured grounds.This warm and inviting Colonial is truly a family home. It has it all!A welcoming foyer, formal dining room, large living room, sunroom, large updated kitchen, four bedrooms, three baths, guest room or office on the first floor, many custom built-ins, a two car garage and basement. The oversized windows fill the home with natural light.Perched on one of Red Banks highest points this location is a private oasis close to excellent schools, shops, restaurants, many commuting options and beaches! A must see!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,814 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
RED BANK PRM
RED BANK REG
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Living Room
- Built-Ins, Floor - Wood
- Breakfast Nook, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat.
- Basement, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Window Blinds, Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Center Hall, Woodburning Fireplace, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Patio, Enclosed
- Lot Dimensions
- 150 x 187
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Outdoor Lights, Extra Storage. Oversize.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $340,250
Median sold price $319,000
Days On Market 109
Sales-List Price 96.3%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS