NEW PRICE!! Move-in ready. Walk to town, pool, schools, w/i mile to train. Stylishly updated kitchen, baths, rec room, screen porch. Spacious bedrooms, hardwood floors, traditional fireplace. Such curb appeal! LIght & bright interior! Low maintenance Celect seamless siding, newer front door, lovely landscaping. Screened porch overlooks level backyard. Low traffic street...seasonal block parties! Updated kitchen w/stainless appl, tile, granite. Plantation shutters! Lovely lower level rec room w tons of storage. Garage & side by side parking for two cars. Just a couple blocks to active downtown center, library, highly rated New Providence schools. Convenient to Rt 78 and NYC bus & trains. Ready to move in!!
Single Family, Colonial
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room
- Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Basement, Partially Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Enclosed Porch, Screened Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- .186 AC
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Irregular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $599,000
Median Sold Price $590,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: GARDEN: Garden State MLS