Beautiful, well maintained home is in true move-in condition! This lovely two bedroom cape cod home has so much to offer! Large living room with fireplace, formal dining room with built ins, sparkling hardwood floors, updated windows, brand new architectural roof, spacious eat in kitchen, mudroom and more. Huge family room at rear of home brings tons of sunshine and overlooks a private and lush fenced yard, as well as a nice deck for morning coffee and summer cookouts! Both large bedrooms and a beautifully updated bathroom with jetted tub are on the second floor. Central air, underground sprinklers (front yard), one car attached garage, sewered. Lower level is finished with a huge bar and recreation room, laundry room and plenty of storage. Come see this beautiful home and make it yours!
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Municip
Sewer Connected, Municipality
1,787 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Massasoit / Pilgrim
100 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Bathroom, Mud Room, Utility Room
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Carpet, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Partially Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Dry Bar, Walls - Panelling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Commuter Bus, Highway Access, Close To School, Close To Shops.