Welcome to 36 Twin Pine Way, a 3 bedroom ranch home situated on almost 2 acres in a tranquil, private setting. Enter the home into the living room with stunning original hardwood floors, a warm fireplace and an unique set of windows that run along the top of the room to let natural light shine in. French doors lead to the spacious and bright sunroom with views to the open land and mature trees. Enjoy plenty of cabinet and countertop space in the kitchen with passthrough from the dining area, making entertaining easy for all. Three spacious bedrooms, a renovated full bath, a laundry room with walk-in pantry and a powder room complete the main level. Basement has been finished to offer additional living space with new carpet and ample closets, perfect for all of your storage needs. Use this finished section of the home to create your home gym, office, man cave, entertainment room or whatever you can imagine! In addition to the expansive yard, outside you will find a detached 2-car garage, and an inviting front patio where you can relax with your morning coffee. Behind the home is the Brandywine Conservancy of protected land which is owned by the community. This home is tucked away yet close to great local amenities including local parks and quick access to major roadways. Delaware County taxes within West Chester Area School District. Make your appointment today!
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Other, Well
1,830 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
West Chester Area
WEST CHESTER BAYARD RUSTIN
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Florida Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,830 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Wall Unit, Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Wood-burning, Gas Burning, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $619,999
Median Sold Price $417,750
Days On Site 118
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS