Last Updated: 11/19/2017 12:35 AM
Your opportunity has arrived to live in Woodstock's Historic Downtown Entertainment District. Live amongst those who enjoy the benefit of being able to walk to restaurants, live music venues, parks, trails, rooftop bars, dog parks, farmers market, & more! This fabulous condo features a spacious kitchen with granite counters, island, and new SS appliances, a formal dining area, great room leading out to a huge covered balcony, 2 sizable bedrooms with private baths. Never worry about parking again w/2 dedicated covered parking spaces just a short elevator ride below.
Electric Water Heater
1,339 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Counter Top - Solid Surface, Counter Top - Stone, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Entry Location
- Private Front Entry
- No Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Card Entry
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Internet Connection, Private Front Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Covered.
- Enclosed Porch, Balcony
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Park, Walk to Shopping, Landscaped Professionally. Other.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Gated Community