The best possible layout for a Studio apartment! Separate sleeping area with window, Mirrored Living Room and dining area, Newer kitchen appliances, plus 2 great walk-in closets. Located at The Summit, known as the finest of Port Chester's co-ops. Meticulous upkeep by resident Superintendents, laundry on each floor and guaranteed on site parking. The Pool and surrounding patio plus barbecue area make every summer day feel like a vacation. It is just a short walk to the train and to vibrant downtown Port Chester's shopping, the famed Capitol Theatre, Multiplex movies and great restaurants offering everything from family fare to elegant dining.
Oil Hot Water Heater, Municipality
597 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Intercom System, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s), Air Cond. Unit
- Oil, Steam. Radiant, Radiators.
- Guest Facilities
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Shared Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Close to Bus Line, Railroad, Close To School, Close To Shops.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Bus Line
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $472,500
Median Sold Price $444,700
Days On Site 141
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Hudson Gateway MLS