GORGEOUS CONTEMPORARY CUSTOM HOME, CLOSE TO TOWN. Designed with style and quality in mind, this newer home is the ideal place to enjoy the natural landscape of the foothills. The large picturesque triple-paned Pella windows and french doors throughout let in light and beauty from every room. The hard surface flooring throughout is wonderful, with Bamboo wood flooring and nicely stained, concrete flooring. The layout is very versatile and will suit many different lifestyles. You'll find 2 suites upstairs on opposite sides of the main living space - each with their own bathroom and handsome appointments. The master suite enjoys abundant space, an ensuite bath and private balcony. The guest suite has access to the front patio, making it ideal for a home office or private guest space. The main level the features an open plan with the kitchen as a focal point with welcoming bar and finer appliances. The custom circular staircase leads down to 3 more bedrooms, with their own entrance to a private back patio. The downstairs rooms work well as bedrooms, offices or in-law suite. Built with exceptional quality construction including; metal roof, concrete siding, three-zone central heat/ac, integrated home sound system, 2 Rennai on-demand water heaters, Nuvo filter/water softener, wired for generator, master deck plumbed for gas BBQ. Enjoy well-groomed grounds, large granite boulders and lots of private natural space to explore on this 8+ acre piece. No views of neighbors from here.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Tank
2,576 sq. ft
Mariposa County Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Walk-In Pantry, Jack & Jill
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Area, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Range/Oven Free Standing, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Range Propane, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Zone, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Blower, Freestanding.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage, Data Wiring/Cat 5, Sound System Wiring, Electric Dryer Hookup, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- Uncovered, Driveway, Gated Parking, On Site, Private, Off Street.
- Concrete, Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Slab
- Lot View
- Hill, Canyon
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Custom Built. Rural.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $333,500
Median sold price $292,500
Days On Market 121
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS