$10K PRICE REDUCTION! Wont last long at this price. Hurry and come see this beautifully renovated & refreshed 3 bedroom, 2 full bath cape cod, with big, private fenced-in back yard. Nothing to do but move right in! From the moment you pull up, you'll appreciate the many renovations throughout, big and small. Fully renovated eat-in kitchen with all brand new: granite counters, cabinets, hardware/fixtures, & new stainless steel appliances. New stunning modern-rustic style laminate floors. 2 full bathrooms recently fully renovated (within last 5 years) with new ceramic tile, vanities, counters, mirrors, lights, fixtures, etc. Lower level features partially finished walkout basement with full bathroom and big rec room / family room / exercise room or whatever you decide to use it for. Fenced in back yard with lots of space to run around~or just relax in the shade from the beautiful trees. Brand new 400 sf asphalt driveway. Renovations in 2019 include: All new kitchen (cabinets, counters, ss appliances), New flooring & paint throughout; New lights/fans/plumbing fixtures throughout; Updated/new electric/plumbing throughout as needed; New landscaping. Renovations in past 5 years include: HVAC with new indoor & outdoor units, thermostat, & vent covers; Roof; Siding; Windows. Great location - minutes from major routes. Easy to show!
Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
1,700 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Asphalt, Shingle
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $199,416
Median Sold Price $200,000
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 102.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS