Would you LOVE to own a home set on a peaceful ACRE of land, featuring AMAZING updates, a HUGE garage and central location? THIS IS THAT HOUSE and it comes with a fenced back yard the size of a football field!The sellers have made over $80,000 in improvements including a new roof, remodeled basement, fenced backyard, high end Culligan Water System, new well and septic & a brand new Trane HVAC. They planned on this being their forever home but life is taking them away & a lucky new owner gets to reap the benefits!This charming Cape Cod has a master bedroom addition on the main level and a remodeled full bath. Great attic space offers a potential 3d bedroom and the finished basement can easily accommodate overnight guests.Maybe you having been DREAMING about a garage big enough for all your vehicles plus a place to work on them out of the weather? The 600 plus sq. foot garage opens up to a party room and patio just waiting for you to entertain and watch the Ravens game!Great recreation awaits at the nearby trails and river of Patapsco State Park and you get easy access to commutes around the Baltimore Metro area. Then you get to come home to this tucked away spot away from the hustle and bustle at the end of the day!
Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,523 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
DEER PARK MIDDLE MAGNET SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,523 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Oversized Parking.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $524,950
Median Sold Price $525,000
Days On Site 70
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS