Welcome home to 3642 Russett where family living awaits in this remarkable Colonial of almost 4,000 sf. Enjoy the golf course & pond views from your full deck with seating, perfect for relaxing. Bonus four season room boasts recreational space in the heart of it all. A desirable home office area is quiet, overlooking course. Do you have a lot of stuff? Ample closets, large rooms, full basement and 3 car garage will satisfy your storage needs. Redone kitchen and bathrooms. Subzero fridge (2010). Hardwood floors throughout main level, under carpets on 2nd floor. Family room is open to kitchen. Coveted first floor laundry room opens to deck. Roof (2014). Ideally located in Huntington on scenic setting, backs to Sportsman's. A few blocks from Wood Oaks Park and Jr High. Convenient to Mariano's. This social neighborhood hosts block parties. Private showings only schedule a visit now!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Brick, Cedar Exterior
3,604 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
HICKORY POINT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
WOOD OAKS JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
GLENBROOK NORTH HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Sun Room, Office
- First Floor Laundry
- Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Cook Top Range, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Gas Starter, Family Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Cedar
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 85X161, .25-.49 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Grill - Outdoors, Landscaped Professionally. Concrete Road, Curbs & gutters, Pond.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $571,500
Median Sold Price $501,000
Days On Site 93
Sales-List Price 96.2%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data