This stylish residence is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood in the quaint town of Orwigsburg. A desirable and tranquil location that sits on .42 acres and sits by Mahannon Creek. On the main level there are 3 bedrooms with ample closets, full bath, brand new modern kitchen with built-in stainless appliances and relaxing side deck for your morning coffee. The family room with a propane fire place, 4th bedroom and laundry are all on the lower level. From the family room walk out to your peaceful back yard for BBQ or plenty of pool for that pool you always wanted. 2 car garage added by current owners to give extra parking and storage. This is conveniently located close to shops and downtown. Easy Commuting to Reading, Allentown and Harrisburg. New roof being put on in May.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, Bi-Level
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Stucco, Vinyl Siding
2,048 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,048 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Wall Oven, Dishwasher
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick, Vinyl
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 95.00 x 191.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Creek Front.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $243,794
Median Sold Price $157,500
Days On Site 121
Sales-List Price 110.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS