A rare opportunity to buy this mountain home with views on 14.5 acres. Nicely secluded with a few miles from Main Street, Marshall. The large great room offers views through all of the windows while using the cozy wood stove. The multi-level decks off the kitchen provide entertainment spaces. New Carpet, newly painted interior and exterior, new tankless water heater, refinished wood floors. The double car garage is the entrance to the workshop in the basement. This home has many possibilities. There is about 3 to 4 acres of open space, and the rest of the 14.5 is wooded.
Single Family, Bungalow, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Private Water Service, Well
2,568 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cobbler Mountain Area
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Workshop, Office
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Country Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,568 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Heat Pump.
- Walkout, Workshop, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Bay Window(s), Double Pane
- Wood-burning, Insert, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Balcony
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Valley, Trees/Woods
- Partial, Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Trees. Rural, Secluded, Gravel Road, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,242,500
Median Sold Price $747,450
Days On Site 136
Sales-List Price 93.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS