Welcome Home to a Beautiful Home in a thriving neighborhood of Inglewood. This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath house is conveniently located in the highly sought after and prestigious Renaissance community. This home invites you to an open concept, high ceilings, travertine tile floors & large windows, along with recessed lighting. The living room is complemented by a cozy fireplace perfect to cozy up to during those chilly winter months. The kitchen includes beautiful cabinetry, granite countertops & stainless steel appliances. As you walk up the beautiful wood laminate stairs, you will reach the guest bathroom with double sinks, private laundry room with storage cabinets & two good sized bedrooms. The upstairs also features a Large Master Suite, with sitting area, impressive walk-in closet, & a master bath that includes dual vanity sinks, separate shower stall and tub creating a spa-like atmosphere. Additional features include central air and heat and a two car garage with direct access. This home has a great patio right off of the kitchen and dining area, that is perfect for entertaining. The Renaissance is a well maintained, pet-friendly community that includes two playgrounds, tennis courts, a refreshing pool & spa and is secured with 24-hour guard gated access! Steps from the Fabulous Forum, the new L.A Rams and Charges Stadium and a growing community that is slated to be one of the most improved neighborhoods of LA. You will not miss out on this beautiful home to call your own.
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,713 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Controlled Access, 24 Hour Security, Guard At Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Garage, Street Parking.
- Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Community Spa
- INGLEWOOD PDR
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $599,999
Median Sold Price $575,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 101.6%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS