LOCATION, location, LOCATION!!! High above the valley floor sits Andreas Hills, a desirable enclave of just 18 attached homes that offer outstanding MOUNTAIN VIEWS and a desirable location near downtown Palm Springs, CA. This beautiful home features 2 MASTER SUITES and has been thoughtfully UPDATED & REMODELED and boasts a bright open floor plan. Quality finishes and fixtures throughout include Italian porcelain tile floors in most rooms, LED lighting, upgraded plumbing fixtures, a newer water heater and PELLA windows and doors. All appliances, including refrigerator, washer and dryer are INCLUDED! Enjoy worry free living with HOA dues that include roof, exterior paint, tennis, building insurance and maintenance of grounds and community pool/spa. Seller PAID assessment for HOA Landscape Improvement/Pool Area Renovation. Close proximity to the popular Frank Bogert Trailhead for a scenic and challenging hike of the Andreas Hills. This is truly a unique property and a great value!
Water District, Gas Water Heater
1,771 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Guest Room
- 2 Master Suites, Master Suite
- Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Kitchen Area, Inside
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Air Cond. Unit
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Forced Air, Hot Water Circulator.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas logs, Fireplace Glass Door, Gas Starter, Great Room, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Unfurnished, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Driveway.
- Concrete Slab, Covered
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Gunite, In-ground, Heated
- Community Spa, Gunite, In Ground
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Valley, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Landscaped. Hilly-Ravine, Premium Lot.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $430,000
Median Sold Price $385,000
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: cacdar-r - California Desert Association