Last Updated: 11/21/2017 3:04 PM
BREATHTAKING VIEWS ARE COMMON 24/7! Cook Inlet frontage with no erosion. Newer roof and recent remodels, granite counter-tops, wet-bar, newer appliances, updated kitchen, & newer furnace. Features a newer Mother-In-Law apartment. Includes part ownership of 10.54 acre beachfront. Also 3,000 Sq. Ft. paved drive and parking area & 12X 20 storage building.
Single Family, Other
Kenai Peninsula Borough
Block, Concrete, Wood Frame
4,600 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Cooktop Downdraft
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Mother In-Law Quarters
- Additional Interior Features
- Sauna, Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Washer/dryer Hookup, Water Softener, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Attached Garage, RV Parking.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Landscaped, Mother In-Law Quarters, Satellite Dish, Shed. Cliff/Bluff Site, Dedicated Road, Covenants/Restructions.