Last Updated: 9/25/2017 3:27 AM
Beautiful Custom Built Estate Home on 3.23 Acres! Bring your Horses and Have it ALL. Open Floor Plan, 9ft Ceilings, Hardwood Floors Newly Refinished, All the Upgrades and Amenities you could want, Granite, Ceramic Tile, Warm Gas Logs. Basketball Court outside has lights installed, Perfect Back Yard to add a Garden, Pool, Entertain. Come Home to Peaceful & Serene Country Living!
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Brick & Wood Siding, Brick Front
3,294 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
A. G. WRIGHT
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Air Cleaner, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, De-Humidifier
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Entrance Inside, Partial, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Insert, Fireplace Glass Door, Heatilator, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Crown Molding, Drapery Rods Only, Window Drapes-curtains, Home Warranty Plan, Window Blinds, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Tray, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish. Private Roads, State Road, Paved Road.
I 95 to exit 143B Garrisonville, continue approx. 8 miles to left on Rt. 643 (Joshua Rd) Follow to end at stop sign make a right on Mountain View Rd. and follow to a right on Hoovler Lane. House will be 3rd on the left with sign.
18-P- - -3
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $389,990
Median sold price $340,000
Days On Market 89
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS