RIVERFRONT CHALET -- Fabulous 4-acre property with 1235' of frontage on the scenic Salmon Falls River. Kayak, fish and ice skate from your back yard...or just enjoy the amazing views. 2-bedroom, 1-bath chalet features a wide open living/kitchen/dining space with sliders to a private deck steps from the river. First floor bedroom, plus a second bedroom upstairs. Expansion potential in the basement with high ceilings. 7.5 kw automatic generator. Three heat choices: gas, pellet and electric. 2-car garage. Level 4-acre lot with extensive fields and woods, as well as wild blueberry and cranberry bushes. This is a year-round home, but would also make a great weekend get-away. Showings will start with an open house on Sunday, August 18, 11:00 AM to 1:00.
Single Family, Chalet, 2 Story
Private Water Service
Wood Frame, T111 Siding
Public Sewer, Private Sewer System, Septic
1,104 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Electric, Propane, Other
NOBLE MIDDLE SCHOOL
NOBLE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo
- Inside, First Floor Laundry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,104 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Pellet Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Farm Type
- Agriculture Use
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River, Water Access, Water Front, Shed, Landscaped. Rural, River Front, Paved Road, Public Roads, Agriculture Use, Pasture, Level, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $297,450
Median Sold Price $242,000
Days On Site 89
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network