A beautifully appointed, 4 bedroom Colonial in Phalanx Farms. The warmth of a home greets you at the front door. Open living with traditional charm. 3 fireplaces, hardwood flooring, Great Room adjoining renovated Kitchen. A 2 car detached garage is easily accessible through the breezeway. A full bath on the first floor with access to pool area. 2 large decks, in ground salt water pool with spa. Exceptionally well cared for and tastefully decorated. A fully fenced, private yard and located in a premier reservoir neighborhood. Elegance, style and comfort are all expressed in this lovely home.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Well
Yes - 2 spaces
Generator, Clock Thermostat
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Laundry Tub
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Basement, Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Palladian Windows, Bay Window(s), Awning, Screened
- 3. Gas Burning, Ceramic.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, French Doors, Tray, Window Blinds, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Center Hall, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Asphalt, Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Shed, Sliding Glass Door, Extra Storage. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,249,900
Median sold price $976,500
Days On Market 212
Sales-List Price 93.9%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS