Last Updated: 11/17/2017 5:55 PM
Beautifully restored vintage red-brick house has all the charm! Over 1400 sq ft with 3 large Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, living room and separate dining room. Home comes complete with new stainless steel appliances. Number 3 solid red oak floors throughout, upgraded electric and plumbing, newer A/C compressor, bathtub and sink resurfaced with 10 year warranty. All this on a fully fenced, double corner lot overlooking a scenic park with pond view. Oversized carport with ceiling fans is perfect for entertaining. House has modern upgrades while still maintaining character with original mid-century light fixtures and beautiful classic tile in bathrooms. Freshly painted inside and out. Huge yard features large Southern Magnolia, 3 citrus trees, banana trees, orchid tree, sea grapes, crepe myrtle and more. Centrally located in southernmost part of Historic SouthEast Seminole Heights. Close to downtown, Ybor City and popular restaurants.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,428 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
J M Bakers
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Crown Molding, Solid Surface Counter, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. No Covered Parking, RV Parking.
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 103x126, 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Outside Shower, Extra Storage, Street Lights.