Last Updated: 11/24/2017 2:29 PM
Sellers are very motivated! Stunning Tournament Hills home.... beautiful upgraded custom dark wood cabinets, center island kitchen, granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances & walk-in pantry w/ an open concept floor plan. Special assessments are currently under $2,000 per year which is substantially less than other newer Beaumont homes. Double glass door leads outside to the drought tolerant backyard where you can relax under the pergola sitting on custom pavers or enjoy watching your children playing on the play set. Outdoor lighting and mature trees by the block wall give the home added privacy while still emitting a cozy, woodsy feel. Flooring is laminate wood floors, tile in the kitchen and bathrooms and brand new carpet was just installed prior to the home being listed. Closed Circuit TV security system w/ monitor will stay with the home. The master bedroom upstairs w/ a walk in closet and a balcony includes a large master bathroom w/ dual sinks and a separate tub and a separate shower. Linen storage and cabinets, individual laundry room, ceiling fans in all the bedrooms (one bedroom and a full bathroom downstairs), all appliances to remain with the sale upon request, 3 car garage, and the interior and exterior paint has been refreshed. Tournament Hills is a lovely gated community in Beaumont CA with lakes (catch & release fishing), parks, picnic areas and walking paths that is located next to the the Tuckwet Canyon PGA golf course.
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater
1,974 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room.
- Closed Circuit TV, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Masonry, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
- Security Features
- Complex Features