L'Art de Vivre at its finest! Gracefully nestled North of Los Feliz this beautifully reimagined modern interpretation of Old Hollywood glamour is a true sanctuary for those who desire closeness to the nature while in proximity to the hottest and coolest spots in LA. The property exudes opulence and sophistication in a most understated and contemporary setting. Light flows throughout the house thanks to large windows and open floor plan. The kitchen is an epitome of elegance with Porcelanosa marble backsplash glimmering against custom cabinets, Emtek hardware and Thermador appliances. French doors opening from kitchen and living room to the outdoor barbecue and entertainment areas allow for a seamless indoor-outdoor transition. Exquisite views from formal dining room, living room, one of the bedrooms on the first floor, and large balcony and numerous windows on second floor. All bedrooms on second floor have ensuite bathrooms. All bathrooms having the same set of Porcelanosa tiles, vanities, faucets and mirrors, and Porcelanosa hardwood floors expanding from living areas into the kitchen nurture consistency of design. Basement room with 300 bottle temperature controlled wine cellar and smart home system enhance the luxury home ownership experience.
Single Family, Contemporary, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater
2,860 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Not Applicable-C22 (Nac22)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Wine Cellar
- First Floor Bedroom, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet, Master Suite, 1 Master Suite
- Hookups in Closet, Hookups in Kitchen Area
- Refrigerator, Range Hood, Dishwasher, Range, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Tinted Window, Screened, Bay Window(s)
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Gas Starter, Heatilator, Living Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Storage, Recessed Lights, Home Automation, Tile Counter Top, Pantry, High Ceiling, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Garage, Private.
- Balcony, Deck
- Tile, Asphalt, Shingle
- In Ground, Heated Spa
- Lot View
- City, Panoramic, Peek-A-Boo View
- Privacy Fence, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Rain Gutters, Sauna, Security Lighting.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,020,000
Median Sold Price $840,000
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 100.4%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS