IMPROVED PRICE! If you are looking for a spacious home with a large lot in a desirable Howard County neighborhood, then this is the home for you! This lovely center hall colonial is located on almost a 1/2 acre level lot featuring a large detached shed providing enough storage space that the oversized 2-car garage can actually be used to park 2 cars. The home itself contains over 3,000 square feet of finished living space, including an updated open concept kitchen, dining room with gas fireplace and family room with solid oak built-in entertainment center and designer Brazilian macchiato pecan floors. The entire home has been updated with fresh paint and all of the bedrooms have brand new carpeting. The master bedroom features a separate built-in vanity area just outside of the updated en suite bath. The finished basement features updated tile plank flooring in the bonus room with wet bar and a full bath - ready for your holiday entertaining! In addition to space galore, this home has great bones with a new roof and siding (2015), new Lennox HVAC (2016), new gutters (2018) and Pella windows throughout.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
2,512 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Font Hill Village
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,512 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Instant Hot Water, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $577,250
Median Sold Price $505,000
Days On Site 81
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS