Charming waterfront home. 4 BR all with their own BR, plus 2 half baths. Splendid and gracious front porch for welcoming family and friends. Spacious entryway with a lovely open staircase. Gorgeous water views from almost every room. Spacious master BR with a private balcony overlooking the river. House is situated on a hill surrounded by a beautiful peaceful wooded lot over looking the water complete with 2 decks, dock, and lift. This house has cozy nooks and a library for reading yet the rooms flow perfectly for entertaining. The efficient kitchen comes with a desk area, the dining room and sun room with spectacular views. Come and enjoy the ambiance of Oyster Cove Cottage.
Single Family, Colonial, Cottage, 2 Story
4 Full/2 Half
Well, Electric Water Heater, City
Effluent Pump, Existing Well, City Sewer
2,687 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room, Foyer, Library, Utility Room
- Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Hydro Tub, Permanent Stairs Attic, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Structure, Driveway.
- Deck, Balcony, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River, Boat Lift, Dock, Pocket Door(s), Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places